Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's been a while.... {Roscommon Vacation Photographer}


Well, it's been a while since my last blog post, but with good reason! :) Our family went on vacation and just arrived home yesterday. We had a blast visiting with my brother in Florida and exploring the area he lives in. We took a slight detour on the way home as well, and visited the Georgia Aquarium. We all loved it and it was a nice break from the driving we had to do. It was a wonderful little vacation, and we feel very thankful we were able to do it this year. I think we stayed away a bit too long though... the kids almost  forgot we lived here, and were a bit confused when we got home....hehehe. :) Anyway, here are a few pics from the trip! Enjoy!! 






                                         
                 This shot cracks me up.... I have a shot of myself at her age with the exact same expression on my face! LOL! :) 


                                             These jellyfish were SO neat! 



                                        Visiting Uncle Adam at work. :) 




No comments: